July 26, 2019
Sign Media Canada brings you this week’s latest news from the sign industry with the weekly roundup.
1. Inkjet technology company Xaar is celebrating the 20<sup>th</sup> anniversary of its 128 printhead. 
2. Signarama Canada has joined forces with the Sign Association of Canada. A natural progression for one of the leading sign franchises in Canada.
3. Pattison Outdoor Advertising has been awarded a multi-year advertising program with Nieuport Aviation Infrastructure Partners (Nieuport Aviation).
4. Specialty Graphic Imaging Association’s (SGIA’s) inaugural WB/Camp is open for registration. The event is sponsored by Bella + Canvas and others.
5. Gregory Signs is seeking new ways to implement their creative ideas in a way that singles out their client’s business from the rest.
Source URL: https://www.signmedia.ca/5-things-to-know-your-weekly-roundup-6/
Copyright ©2020 Sign Media unless otherwise noted.