Out-of-home (OOH) association Federation European Publicite Exterieur (Fepe) presented the 2019 Awards at its annual congress.
Companies were awarded for the following:
- Corona Extra won the Classic Award for its U.K. campaign for a ‘Wave of Waste’ sculpture.
- Clear Channel Sweden won in the digital section for its Stockholm out-of-home (OOH) project.
- Ocean Outdoor was recognized for Technical Innovation with their piece ‘Sky Rescue’.
Individuals won in the following categories:
- Ocean Outdoor’s CEO, Tim Bleakley, received recognition for International Leadership.
- Pattison Outdoor’s president, Randy Otto, accepted the Lifetime Achievement award.
- Blowup’s senior international marketing manager, Victoria Hirst, won the Rising Star prize.