The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) has announced the winners of its fourth annual Crown Awards, which recognize advertising agencies and other organizations for excellence in digital out-of-home (DOOH) content.
One of the winners was a project by Toronto-based digital signage software developer Omnivex for San Francisco International Airport. A gold award in the ‘point of transit’ category went to Omnivex’s interactive wayfinding installation (pictured) in the airport’s newly renovated Boarding Area E, which opened on January 28.
Here is the complete list of winners, categorized by location and content budget scale:
Point of sale, $10,000 or more
• Gold: Bank of Ireland, submitted by RMG Networks.
• Silver: Titanfall Video Wall Experience at Microsoft Stores, submitted by Synect Media.
• Bronze: AT&T Flagship Store Beats Music Promotion, submitted by MaxMedia.
Point of sale, less than $10,000
• Gold: LG UHD Wall, submitted by Two West.
• Silver: Digitizing Argos, submitted by Scala.
• Bronze: WAND, submitted by WAND Corporation.
Point of wait, $10,000 or more
• Gold: Aria Resort & Casino, submitted by Verifone.
• Silver: Sprint Live Pro, submitted by Two West.
• Bronze: Sprint WeGo Product Video, submitted by Two West.
Point of wait, less than $10,000
• Gold: Sprint Store Virtual Queue, submitted by Two West.
• Silver: Quaker Steak and Lube, submitted by Insteo.
Point of transit, $10,000 or more
• Gold: San Francisco International Airport, submitted by Omnivex.
• Silver: Siemens SU2C Baton Pass in Times Square, submitted by ABC Creative Services.