October 18, 2019
Sign Media Canada brings you this week’s latest news from the sign industry with the weekly roundup.
1. OneScreen has appointed Stampede, a value added distributor, to serve as its Canadian partner, as OneScreen expands its business operations.
2. Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions has announced the five continental winners from its annual Wrap Like A King Challenge.
3. The Sobey Art Foundation and the National Gallery of Canada has announced the opening of the Sobey Art Award exhibition.
4. Kochava Inc., a provider of real-time data solutions for mobile and connected devices, has announced a partnership with consumer insights and measurement company, Cuebiq.
5. Richard Childress Racing (RCR) driver, Austin Dillon will be driving the team’s No. 3 car with a full Roland wrap.
Source URL: https://www.signmedia.ca/5-things-to-know-your-weekly-roundup-12/
Copyright ©2020 Sign Media unless otherwise noted.