SAC names 2017 sign competition winners
by all | 23 November 2017 9:15 am
The Sign Association of Canada (SAC) announced the winners of its annual sign competition at a gala dinner event on Oct. 27, during its national trade show, Sign Expo Canada, in Mississauga, Ont.
The competition is designed to recognize SAC’s signmaking members for special achievements in business identification, the promotion of corporate imagery and the marketing of products and services through visual communication, so as to encourage excellence in the sign industry.
The following are the winning companies and their projects (or clients) in the competition’s nine categories:
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-Building-Identification.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DigitalSignage.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-Fascia-SignsChannel-Letters.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-Free-Standing-Signs.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-Historic_-Unusual-_-Unique.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-Monument-Signage.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-Wayfinding-SystemsEnvironmentalADASafety.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-Vehicle-Graphics.jpg
- [Image]: https://www.signmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1-POP_-Trade-Shows_-Etc..jpg
Source URL: https://www.signmedia.ca/sac-names-2017-sign-competition-winners/
Copyright ©2023 Sign Media Canada unless otherwise noted.