The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada (PMTC) recognized the winners of its 2017 Vehicle Graphics Design Awards last month, during its annual general meeting (AGM) and conference in Niagara Falls, Ont.
This is the 32nd year for the awards, which are co-sponsored by 3M Canada and recognize colourful fleet graphics in the trucking community. While previous editions usually featured two awards and one honourable mention in each category, this structure was recently streamlined to include only one winner and one runner-up per category.
The following are all of this year’s winners:
Tractor trailer combination
- Award—Turbo Images for Warren Gibson.
- Honourable mention—Turbo Images for Highlight Motor Group.
- Award—Turbo Images for Hammond Transportation (pictured).
- Honourable mention—National Graphic Solutions for Sleeman Breweries.
- Award—Twin City Graphics for Leis Pet.
- Honourable mention—MYC Graphics for Royal Meats Products.
- Award—MYC Graphics for Lifescape Construction.
- Honourable mention—National Graphic Solutions for Direct Plus Food Group.
- Award—Xtreme Graphix for West Coast Transportation.
- Honourable mention—National Graphic Solutions for Olympic Dairy Products.
- Award—Turbo Images for Burnbrae Farms.
- Honourable mention—Turbo Images for Leons Furniture.