At the International Sign Association’s (ISA’s) 2014 International Sign Expo, held in late April in Orlando, Fla., in-kind sponsors enhanced the visitor experience with real-world applications of sign products.
While the annual expo is known for showcasing products at companies’ own booths, this year’s sponsors also contributed to the overall look and feel of the show throughout the Orange County Convention Center’s south hall, including the following examples (in alphabetical order):
- AlumiGraphics: Outdoor clings on the ground and columns.
- Clear Focus Imaging: Window clings.
- Continental Grafix: Directional floor stickers inside the concourse and at the show floor entrance.
- Daktronics: Video wall.
- GBC and Seal: ‘You are here’ floor locators.
- Howard Industries: Directional boards.
- Radiant Manfuacturing: DJ booth in the main foyer.
- Rexframe: Lightbox registration frames.
- Samsung Electronics America: Screens in the ‘dynamic digital park’ section (pictured).
- SloanLED: Lighting for ISA’s ‘hub’ booth.
- Texture Plus: Stone/wood façade at the beer garden entrance.
- Top Value Fabrics: Backlit materials for lightboxes.
- Vantage LED: Charging stations.
“Each year, the International Sign Expo earns rave reviews from attendees,” says Lori Anderson, ISA’s president and CEO. “We couldn’t create this experience without the participation of our sponsors.”