Six Canadian projects are among the finalists for the upcoming 2019 Digital Signage Expo’s (DSE’s) 15th annual Apex Awards, which honour achievements in the installation of digital displays and the creation of compelling content.
The following are the Canadian finalists:
Restaurants, bars, and foodservice
- Tiger Nightclub, nominated by Userful
- Telus Magic Doors, nominated by Triple Bridge Holdings Ltd. (c.o.b. TechTAP)
- The Idea Exchange—The Digital Library, City of Cambridge, nominated by Westbury National
- Nu Xtore Shenzhen, nominated by Shikatani Lacroix Design, Metathink, Nu Skin
- Sunnybrook Foundation Digital Donor Wall, nominated by Envision
Digital-out-of-home (DOOH) campaigns
- Toys “R” Us, Endless Aisle Solutions, nominated by Cineplex Digital Media
The winners will be announced during DSE at a ceremony on March 27 at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev.