1. Samsung Electronics America completed a light-emitting diode (LED) display installation at the One Times Square building in New York City.
2. Drytac, an international manufacturer of self-adhesive materials for the print, label, and industrial markets, is moving its Canadian operations to Brampton, Ont.
3. Arlon Graphics is kicking off its ‘Summer-Wrap Off’ contest, which offers participants the chance to win two exciting trips.
4. The World Out of Home Organisation formerly FEPE International, has confirmed Toronto as the venue for its 2020 Congress.
5. iGotcha Media has partnered with Lamar Advertising to provide touchscreen kiosks for TransLink, Vancouver’s regional transportation authority.