Sign Media Canada brings you this week’s latest news from the sign industry with the weekly roundup.
1. The Digital Place-based Advertising Association (DPAA) held its second annual Video Everywhere Canada Summit at The Rec Room in Toronto.
2. Wrap installers are invited to participate in Avery Dennison’s ‘Wrap Like a King Challenge’ which will run until Aug. 30.
3. Barberan, an industrial machine finishing manufacturer, will install a JetMaster 175 this fall for The Central Group in Mississauga, Ont.
4. Inventor of 3D pavement art Kurt Wenner created his first-ever piece in Toronto’s Eaton Centre.
5. Tower of Songs, MU’s 100th mural for musician Leonard Cohen is now permanently illuminated.