As the operation manager, the candidate will:
- Train and coach franchisees to maximize franchise performance.
- Provide input into the development of specific regional training needs.
- Implement franchise program.
- Support franchisees in the set-up of location and opening of business, as well as delivery of marketing programs and technical training or support.
- Provide product training and marketing support to franchisees.
- Work with franchisees to evaluate and identify improvement opportunities.
- Execute store visits and evaluation of unit operations.
- Create action items and follow up with franchisees in implementing system improvements.
- Communicate with master franchiser about training needs and the performance of individual stores.
- Assist franchisees in hiring and training staff by participating in the interview process.
- Provide sales rep training for PR calls
- Identify and provide any appropriate sales materials.
- Assist master franchiser in providing qualitative information to improve low-performing territories and determine region and territory potential.
Does this sound like a fit? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Sponsored” material is supplied by the sponsor. The publisher cannot assume responsibility for any errors of relevance, fact or omission. Hosting sponsored material does constitute endorsement of the sponsor.